OpenLI website gets a revamp!
The new website design and layout reflects the ongoing development and advancement of OpenLI. The new OpenLI website features a Resources page where educational blogs are added monthly and OpenLI related press releases are presented. It also includes a comprehensive series of tutorial lessons that teach network operators about lawful interception, packet capture, and the use of OpenLI. Visit the OpenLI website for further information about our low-cost support subscriptions.
The OpenLI Twitter page is live!
Follow us on Twitter to keep updated about OpenLI, lawful interception related news and anything else open source related.
OpenLI 1.0.15 was released in June 2022!
This version adds support for DPDK 21.11 and fixes some issues with VoIP intercepts.
- Visit our GitHub page for instructions on how to download and install the latest software packages for OpenLI.
- The release notes for the new version are also available on the OpenLI GitHub webpage.
OpenLI at New Zealand Network Operators Group (NZNOG)
Shane Alcock (lead developer of OpenLI) presented at the annual New Zealand Network Operators Group (NZNOG) conference in May 2022.
- Shane gave a talk about the recent developments of OpenLI alongside Dave Mill, who presented practical examples of OpenLI deployments.
- The recording of the talk is available on YouTube.
OpenLI has arrived in Germany!
We are proud to announce that we have our first client in Germany, who we are working to ensure that OpenLI is compatible with the requirements of German Lawful Enforcement agencies (LEAs). We are hoping that this will be a first successful venture into the European domain and will encourage more use of OpenLI amongst European operators.
Save the date!
OpenLI will be featured at a workshop hosted by the Internet Association of Australia (IAA) on 16th August 2022.
- In this workshop Shane Alcock, Richard Nelson and Dave Mill will present to the members of the IAA the requirements of lawful interception within the Australian context and demonstrate how OpenLI provides an open-source approach to meeting those obligations.
- For more information regarding this workshop, visit Lawful Intercept on the Cheap – SAVE THE DATE - Internet Association of Australia.